Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 22, 2014

THE WORLD OF SOCCER RADIO SHOW LIVE - Promotional Teaser Video with Juan Carlos Cordero, Alison Lemon, Rudy Padilla and Joseph Pecorelli.







This video is unavailable.


360FM The World Of Soccer

Loading iconLoading...
Loading iconLoading...


The interactive transcript could not be loaded.
0:00
the on ramp .ca on the world of soccer multimedia make WordPress
0:05
friend the world of soccer dollar weekly soccer Scholl for soccer fun at it with
0:13
their best the most sports host
0:15
I commentator white girls go to bed all early Souleymane job regularly you'll be
0:20
by the job the world all this blogger
0:23
a
0:26
that
0:28
815 bobbin those kind the scene at a concert for even from just woke up
0:33
they need to get out of the game those are the things that we need to
0:37
eliminate to bring the games to the purity that is supposed to be played
0:41
like
0:42
I think that fee fi should not be
0:45
poured into a position to apologize like they did in korea
0:48
where the apt apologize for their atrocities
0:52
are the referees think a bigger fan base now that we have all these international
0:56
players coming
0:57
I maybe it'll change the game on for the better hopefully maybe the players will
1:03
be inspired to see I you know players though
1:06
done it gone there played their played with these top players in the world
1:10
maybe they'll
1:11
pick something up maybe we'll see inspirational soccer honor
1:15
on and we got also the plans for the expansion on be more field
1:19
as well and add to the and other news
1:23
it's that that by actually Toronto FC now has stocks
1:27
life on TSX I'm going on but i dont does
1:30
pocket change so it's going back you know how I don't have caused the shared
1:35
you know how much its gonna cost shall find out
1:38
hey any share but nah my bed now
1:41
docking continuing on Canadian Soccer is that
1:44
the girls that are playing on their on dirt 17 work up in Costa Rica
1:49
the in my tween but the Saturday versus our gana
1:53
they need to rein in order to qualify to the next stage
1:57
main the tight yesterday versus Korea
2:00
and i think is very promising while
2:03
good news a channel homes have a little stable keeper for Big Ten can ask hair
2:09
only between in so she pass and Nick want to play he name
2:14
may include professional league as a goalkeeper
2:17
nope this is like that who you play with mental
2:21
sometimes I thank you come make it better than they have no
2:24
yeah I mean if he did you like a he nominated
2:28
I in my Ethiopian you know my maybe I'm wrong but I
2:33
when you see mexico a club level club level compare
2:37
we Argentina Columbia she'll even some teams and leagues in Europe
2:42
has nothing to lose very backed trying to say that
2:45
but at national level my god you Cup
2:48
you cop pulled idle the field of Mexican even though in the qualification
2:53
dizzy it was not good but I in the work that they'd play harmen
2:57
they play hard and i can I don't think is easy to the feed Mexicano
3:00
well let's go back to endow me we had that to interview with The Canadian
3:04
women and
3:06
they're seeing how they work playing to win because they've already qualified
3:10
for that the Canadian World Cup here
3:12
for the twenties and for me it I i'm a player like I'ma gameplay read
3:18
if I'm gonna play in a game I'm gonna win the game that's how I wanna
3:21
go into every single game as a coach is a player or the audience that they
3:24
aren't keen to
3:26
video games we have their release news
3:30
from my EA Sports a video game
3:33
buttons 30 well actually they eat they just released the
3:37
abreast sale a video game tells me he's debating no
3:41
out well the thing is like the biggest opened them all but
3:45
Argentine is not in the demo the like then
3:49
that he that is something that something happened there's so many things making
3:53
too much money doesn't go much money makin Mays here right now though I'll
3:57
million as he can with the money we did the most the
4:01
by the whole team while Missouri now home one more money last year
4:06
last year actually messy its $41 million
4:11
numerous and wisdom they've been playing with more by
4:14
came earlier as a I agree
4:18
when that that we discussed last time with values FA
4:22
agrees the analysts say it's a I beat that higher
4:25
then than Messi at up to this point but we'll see
4:29
it's a an evenly-matched share on the workup I we will ensure all mahaz
4:35
shelve Elliott l.ed.2d shelley is on
4:38
you later the and its affiliates like
4:43
say basket this %um
4:46
yes
4:48
the
4:50
well him
4:53
I by
5:03
by
Loading iconLoading...
Loading iconLoading...
Ratings have been disabled for this video.
Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Juan Carlos Cordero
You publicly voted up this comment.


Loading...
Working...

No comments: