Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

HOT CELEBRITIES: Crystal Harris Gets Candid About Split With Hugh Hefner







"Runaway bride" Crystal Harris is coming clean about her June split with Hugh Hefner.


"I got cold feet," she told Billy Bush and guest co-host Kate Walsh on Tuesday's Access Hollywood Live.

"Over time I just realized it wasn't for me, it was all happening so fast," Crystal said of her planned wedding to the Playboy founder. "Sex with Hugh lasted two seconds!", she candidly has asserted.

Though she was dubbed a "runaway bride" on the cover of Playboy, the blonde Playmate said the men's magazine mogul was aware that she was leaving.

"I actually spoke to Hef about it before I left and we both came to the decision that [getting married] wasn't the best for either of us," she continued.

When asked about being intimate with the 85-year-old, Crystal said their time alone mostly involved "couch cuddling, movie nights... Hef's like a big kid."

"Was it ever physical?" Billy asked.

"In the beginning, but after a while it just wasn't the most important thing to him," Crystal revealed.

Adding, "I love Hef. I care about Hef and always will. We had good times together... I've been over there about three or four times since the breakup and we want to just stay friends."

The 25-year-old also told Billy and Kate that she's not currently dating, but is open to a new man coming into her life. She also squashed a rumor that she's involved with Dr. Phil's son, Jordan McGraw -- at least, at the moment.

"Jordan is one of my best friends, we've known each other for a year and he will continue to be one of my really good friends," she said.

But can she ever foresee a romance brewing with Jordan?

"We'll see," she said with a smile.























No comments: