Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 18, 2013

BROOKE WHITE: actres for Star Spangled Banners (TV movie), she tried out for American Idol and was among the top twelve and finally finished in fifth place.


 
BROOKE WHITE: Star Spangled Banners (TV movie) she tried out for American Idol and was among the top twelve and finally finished in fifth place.





















Date of Birth
2 June 1983, Mesa, Arizona, USA

Birth Name
Brooke Elizabeth White

Height
5' 8" (1.73 m)

Mini Biography
Brooke Elizabeth White was born and raised in Arizona with her parents and three younger siblings. She began singing at the age of fifteen when she tried out for the musical "Meet me in St. Louis" and got the leading role. In 2008 she tried out for American Idol and was among the top twelve and finally finished in fifth place. After American Idol she released an album titled "High Hopes & Heartbreak", executive produced by Randy Jackson. In 2010, she recorded songs for the soundtracks "The Jenson Project" and "Secrets of the Mountain".
IMDb Mini Biography By: Brad

Spouse
David Ray(10 April 2004 - present) 1 child


Trivia
She worked as a nanny before becoming a contestant on American Idol.
Her musical influences include Carole King, Carly Simon, Elton John, Stevie Wonder and Joni Mitchell.
She finished in 5th place on the seventh season of 'American Idol: The search for a superstar'.
Has played guitar on "You're So Vain," "Jolene," and "I'm a Believer" and piano on "Let It Be," "Every Breath You Take," "Hero," and "I Am...I Said.".
Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Graduated from Heritage Academy in 2001. She also is a beauty school dropout.
The oldest of 4 children. She has 2 brothers named Tyler and Quinn and a sister named Katie. Her parents names are Brad and Kaylene White.
She has never seen an R-rated movie.
While singing "You Must Love Me" on Idol, she stopped the band and re-started the song, making this the first time in American Idol history that a contestant re-started a performance after a song had started.
Husband David Ray is an accountant.
Met husband David Ray at a church dance.
Gave birth to her 1st child at age 28, a daughter London Ray on May 24, 2012. Child's father is her husband, David Ray.


Personal Quotes
The most interesting job that I've ever had I've to say is probably being a nanny. To be with babies from the time they're pretty much born, they're one year old now and to see them grow, it's really quite remarkable you know, they change so fast and they have their own little personalities and going for walks and changing diapers and hanging out and playing is actually fairly interesting believe it or not, so I've enjoyed that and I sold shoes for a year and that was interesting because I was selling shoes to women and that was probably one of the toughest jobs I've ever done.
Well, probably one of my most embarrassing moments on stage was probably when I found out I was in the top 24 from previous, I broke down, I just totally had a very emotional moment you know, the camera was on me and I was just crying uncontrollably and trying to like bury my head in the wall, it was kinds of embarrassing. And I've said some pretty goofy things on stage before and I like watched back and I think, "Oh Brooke that was awful, why did you say that?" Actually almost every time I watch a performance that I did; I'm totally embarrassed by something that I said or like a goofy dance move or something.
I don't like sandwiches, I don't like sandwiches at all and I think I'm, the only person in the world that doesn't like sandwiches, which means most of my life, I've had a hard time deciding what I'm going to eat for lunch.

No comments: